Nasdaq CSD provides the following settlement services:
- Settlement of stock exchange trades;
- Matching of OTC transactions;
- Settlement of free-of-payment (OTC FoP) transactions;
- Settlement of delivery versus payment (OTC DvP) transactions;
- Settlement of cross-border stock exchange and OTC transactions under CSD link arrangements.
Nasdaq CSD does not maintain settlement links between the settlement systems operated by the depository. The securities initially recorded in one of Nasdaq CSD’s settlement systems, or transferred to such a settlement system from a linked CSD as an issuer CSD, cannot be transferred directly to another of the depository’s settlement systems.