The Nasdaq CSD, through its Settlement Systems, provides the following services:
- Settlement of stock exchange trades;
- Matching of OTC transactions;
- Settlement of free-of-payment (OTC FoP) transactions;
- Settlement of delivery versus payment (OTC DvP) transactions;
- Settlement of cross-border stock exchange and OTC transactions under CSD link arrangements.
The Nasdaq CSD does not maintain settlement links between the settlement systems operated by the depository. The securities initially recorded in one of the depository’s settlement systems, or transferred to such a settlement system from a foreign CSD as issuer CSD, cannot be transferred directly to another of the depository’s settlement systems.